Wednesday, May 26, 2010

AND NOW FOR SUMMER

This is what I should be wearing....RIGHT NOW!!

CITY DATE

Jacket- Acne
Shirt- Lanvin
Bag- Givenchy
Shoes- Fendi
Pants- Desil

black and gold with pops of red

chic and easy, looking good without trying to hard....while trying really hard...first date maybe?

love the metal chain detail on the bag and the fact that those are harem jeans...and those god damn shoes....

 COUNTRY CLUB


Top- Vivienne Westwood Red Label
Pants- 2b
Shoes- Acne
Bags- Alexander McQueen
Gloves- ASOS
Hat- Nordstroms
Earring- Elsa Peretti for Tiffany & Co.
Bracelet- Tiffany & Co.

light blue and white, hit with yellow
 preppy with unconventional finishes

meeting the ladies at the club for drinks while the kids have there riding lessons?

....throw one back for me


(This is the first in a 5 part series on how much time I waste on SHOPSTYLE...and what I would wear this summer...you know...if I was rich and emaciated) 

No comments:

Post a Comment